View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven88 View Post
I'm interested in picking up a new 370z pretty soon...I was just wondering what are the first few mods I should do that are worth while? I tried searching but I can't find a thread or sticky that goes in depth about what mods I should do to improve the HP and handling

I know headers and high flow cats seem to add the most HP on these cars...what about air intakes? I noticed only the Stillen G3 seem to have the most gains...every other short ram intake only gain a few hp over stock...are the airboxes well designed from the factory?

What about front and rear sway bars? Will they dramatically change the handling on my Z?

I do not plan to track...just spirited street driving...and occasional canyon driving...should I be worried about an oil cooler? I live in southern california...summer temps usually stay in the 90s and anytime other than summer its usually in the 75's

Any info would be appreciated....if you have a link that explains popular mods on the 370z, please let me know so I can read up on it
I'm a Mazda 3 sedan owner and a Z owner as well. My first mods to the Z besides the ventureshield and tints are AAM 2.5" True Dual Exhaust and High Flow Cats, along with the Stillen front rear sway bars next week. I'm waiting on the intakes for a bit. I never got any mods for my Mazda 3 as it was just my daily commuter. It is like night and day though driving the Z versus the Mazda. Good Luck!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote