View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
The XP10 definitely feels a lot better than the XP8, pedal is stiffer and it feels a lot more responsive. I just had a feel of near fade with the XP8 for some odd reason, probably due to the less responsive pedal. I didn't run into ice mode quite as easy, which is good.

b1adesofcha0s, if you ever get some 19" rims, i will donate some re11s to you. I am going to swap my front ones probably within two months
Appreciate it! I'll have to see what my job situation is like, since that's the only thing keeping me back right now. I'm working as an intern and I just graduated from school this past Spring. Hoping to get a job as a full time engineer soon and I should be good after that. I might look into some wheels after that. Any recommendations for cheap lightweight 19" wheels? I was thinking maybe the sport package or Nismo wheels.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote