View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:58 PM   #36 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

We get a lot of donunts and baked goods, not all service depts are created equal. We bend over backwards for our customers...its our owners way and philosophy, and 90% of people that fight with me is because they do not want to pay when its not warranty...Yesterday I ate a $350 bill because a lady refused to pay, the dead mouse causing the odor in her evaporator box that filled up the blower motor with the dog food from her garage, who has never had mice in her garage in 10+ years, quote "came with the car and therefore is warranty"...after we pulled the dead mouse, sanitized the car and cleaned the blower out we did infact find a deceased Japanese ninja mouse...

I know all the dealers are not honest and some service depts are just terrible, but the good ones are out there, and if you find them, create a relationship, it will go a far way, I can rattle off numerous people I know by name that are fantastic customers, I service all their vehicles, not just the Honda, and they know we are higher priced(but the regulars get far better pricing), but it is a professional relationship and trust; you want great service, get to know the tech and request them by name, trust me!

If anyone is in the Pittsburgh/greensburg area, let me know which dealer you go to, one of my co-workers is a former nissan service manager and knows about all the staff at South hills, pittsbugh east and star in gburg, I can give you some names of people that will take car of you, either tech or advisor.

Last edited by Joepro; 08-23-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote