View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #759 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
and not more version of the gtr or race cars. They Should update current modifications you Can make to cars and add more.features. create a few new tracks. And put 20-50 cars of various types that dont already exist.

Wow thanks ill try that I will Rep You when I get computer access.

So what youre saying is a spoiler will hurt performance on the s13 or its just useless upgrade that's waste of credits?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
The spoilers generally give the car too much grip in the rear. You want your tires to be breaking loose as much as possible, after all this is drifting. Some of the cars w high pp require the spoiler thought to add some control to the car. For example, I use it on my Viper drift car.