View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltrain View Post
I think it's funny how Nissan originally got pissed that the Juke-R and build videos were labeled as Nissan, but weren't actually from the car company. The Juke-R was created by someone else.

Now that the Juke-R has gained popularity, Nissan is backing them up now lol.
the Juke-R was technically "Nissan" it was from a special project unit within nissan europe... i know they are taking orders for these now but its not like these things are coming off the line a the togichi plant.. i think these will be one off made per order by the same team that made the prototype

here is what GTR creator Mizuno-San said about it

Quote:
AutoExpress-What do you think of the Juke R? Were you involved in the project?

Mizuno-No no, I was never contacted about this. The project is nothing to do with the GT-R, it’s a Nissan Europe project. In fact the team that works on the GT-R and the Juke team don’t know each other at all.

AE-So were you angry when you heard about it?

Mizuno-A little bit because I’m proud of the GT-R team, they are all well trained and work hard and honestly. It’s a pure and precious project, not one that needs to be publicised by putting the engine in another model.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote