View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 11:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxj17 View Post
subscribed! also, i think rotrex is OFF on their blower sizes / HP ratings. i had a c32 on my old tacoma, and had to significantly overspin it to get it even close to the rated HP. just based on that, i would opt for the largest one, to get the heat down.

i also had two freeze on me

either way, i am very excited to hear the results!!!
When it comes To designing a supercharger system choosing the right size blower is really the key for an efficient system, Just the right size not too small where you have to overspin the blower and then you start having premature failures and you air charge temp goes sky high, Or too big and where you never reach the sweet spot of the blower .

Let me say this, Choosing the C38 blower made this system a lot harder to fit and to design as you see it is not a Small blower. If we could have chosen the C30 blower instead, we could have done with system by now .

The beauty about the C38 blower is that you can upgrade from stage 1 to stage 3 without having to change the outside physical dimension, it is all done internally .

Having tuned and build so many VQ37VHR engine i know making 400-430 WHP on our GTM SC STG 1 is very doable

Stay tuned

Sam