View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #757 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I want more cars. They're pretty slow with DLC content. I also wish they would unlock more upgrade options for cars like the Z. How is there no turbo upgrades or a Nismo Version?!

and not more version of the gtr or race cars. They Should update current modifications you Can make to cars and add more.features. create a few new tracks. And put 20-50 cars of various types that dont already exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
I heard a rumor that we wont really be seeing anymore DLC due to the development of GT6. But then again I also heard that the creator swears we will get more DLC so who knows. It is pretty lame the amount of DLC they have offered.

ZMAN, here is my premium S13 drift setup. Now, this is what works for me. Dif people have dif styles so Im not sure this will be perfect for you but should at very least give you a good starting point in making the car comfy for ya. First off, install ALL available mods EXCEPT the chassis re-enforcement amd dont add any kind of spoiler. Some higher pp drift cars benefit from a spoiler but the S13 is not in need of one. I also use the stage 3 turbo. The most important part of the setup is the suspension settings, naturally. They are as follows.

Ride height: -20 front and rear
Spring rate: 5.7 front 4.8 rear
Dampers (extension & compression) set all to 2
Anti roll bars: 1 front 2 rear
Camber: 2.7 front 1.3 rear
Toe: .08 front .11 rear ( as Im looking at this I think the car would def benefit from using neg toe in the front, not sure why I have it positive. I would try -.06 to -.08 in front.

Differential: set all to 60

Transmission: I have the trans set to 155 on this car but usually set my drift transmissions to 174mph. Try something in between there. Bigger tracks require a higher trans so your 2nd and 3rd gear last longer, those are the 2 gears Im usually in while drifting.

Brake bias: Try 4 front 7 rear. More braking toward the rear is gonna make it easier to kick the azz out using the normal brakes.

Use comfort hard tires.

Best advice I can give is that you really have to feather and be aware of your foots input on the gas pedal. Its all about finesse. When Im in a drift Ill be BARELY applying throttle a lot of the time. It took me awhile to master drifting but once you do its very, very fun, especially on a wheel setup
Wow thanks ill try that I will Rep You when I get computer access.

So what youre saying is a spoiler will hurt performance on the s13 or its just useless upgrade that's waste of credits?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2