View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
ResIpsa
Track Member

Drives: 09 RACING HEN
ResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond repute

And SixPax, EBC make great pads but every pad reacts differently to each car. Why don’t you just use Carbo Tech XP/10’s? We know that the CarboTech’s work great on our cars. Why experiment with other pads?

Remember, I tried to use a set of Porterfield R-4’s that morning. Porterfield is a recognized name in brake pads. But the brake judder was so intense I had to pit after 3 laps and swap my well worn CarboTechs back in for the rest of the weekend.

And if anyone is interested, there is a $500 set of barely used Porterfield R-4’s in the trash can across from the gas pumps.