View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #831 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
slacker! get!
I know... but I touch the console maybe once every 6 months...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
however, with that truck, I woudn't worry too much about rolling back into someone.
Hey Mr.GaleForce,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Good evening and happy weekend upcoming!!

In Germany the Nissan Z dealers all go by a 15000km service interval for the oil. They use a Castrol 5-30 full synthetic. My VW GTI dealer is using a 30000km interval, again Castrol 5-30 is used(specific VW spec oil).

I am about to send off my Mobil 1 sample to Blackstone labs and it was in the car for 8000+miles. I will report back. Next time around Im using the dealer recommended oil and interval of 15000km.

Given the hard use one can put on the car with speed etc here in Germany will be interesting to get the results. Never done an UOA before. I will post it up and then do one using the German dealer oil and interval. I expect no real problems. Oil has come a long way! Fewer changes and down time is all good to me!
I remember when I was driving the Passat, the dealer here cover the oil-change up to 24000km for every 12000km...

And after the coverage, they recommend oil-change every 6000km....