View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
steven88
Base Member

Drives: 08.5 mazdaspeed 3
steven88 is on a distinguished road
Default [Official] Which 1st mod(s) for my Z thread.

I'm interested in picking up a new 370z pretty soon...I was just wondering what are the first few mods I should do that are worth while? I tried searching but I can't find a thread or sticky that goes in depth about what mods I should do to improve the HP and handling

I know headers and high flow cats seem to add the most HP on these cars...what about air intakes? I noticed only the Stillen G3 seem to have the most gains...every other short ram intake only gain a few hp over stock...are the airboxes well designed from the factory?

What about front and rear sway bars? Will they dramatically change the handling on my Z?

I do not plan to track...just spirited street driving...and occasional canyon driving...should I be worried about an oil cooler? I live in southern california...summer temps usually stay in the 90s and anytime other than summer its usually in the 75's

Any info would be appreciated....if you have a link that explains popular mods on the 370z, please let me know so I can read up on it

Last edited by steven88; 09-06-2009 at 10:58 PM.
steven88 is offline   Reply With Quote