View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #45 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
hey sorta did it with the 07 G35 coupe. Its the only year with the vq35hr, before 08 showed a full redesign. It wasn't a full redesign but interior was upgraded with a whole new engine that ran only 1 yr in the G But he could be playing word games. 2014 would be the year of the 2015 model year.

I did find this... a supposed sketch of the next Z with alleged info.

Nissan Z 2015: Towards a Descent Range (Mechanical)?
That was one of the most poorly written articles I have ever read. The poor english made my head hurt ta times.