Thread: Wekfest
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboydiddy View Post
Damn. Where you stayin with your friends ?
I think we should do it like people did for island meet. Everyone pulled over on the highway and chilled there for 2 hours just waiting for people, than they rolled out all together.
Not saying we need to wait fr two hours but would be nice to pull over some where, grab something to eat wait on people. People will pass by get curious and probably join too. And then we all leave as a big group.
Most of the group will be staying at hotels near the convention center. A couple of us (myself included) will be at a friends house in Hopewell Jct NY i think its called.. Buddy of mine used to live there and staying at his parents place..

Our roll in is at 8:30 am on Sunday so I doubt we'd have time to meet up before hand.. but once you guys get there, look me up.. black amuse Z with work GS-4's, hopefully with a bumper in one piece.

Also looking at the roll-in list there is only one other 370Z registered, by a dude named Travis.. is that anyone here?

-Gene