View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #21 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

I had a slight issue with a leak in the h pipe area as well. Had to adjust it multiple times.

Also had an issue with the piping hitting the sway bars (aftermarket thicker sways)

It made a sound, but it didnt nearly carry a tone with it. I sold it. Couldnt take the sound of it clanking against the sway bars.

The ARK on the otherhand, has an awesome tone to it. Probably the best sounding exhausts to me (based on my preference). Its fairly quiet for everyday driving, no drone. But when you get on it it def livens up and screams with (again) that awesome tone.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote