View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
I hardly tip waitress cause they believe it's a given without earning it.
But I'll tip my alignment guy and any low guy that works on my car.
Dude, always tip the waitress/waiter. If you had to go through the crap they go through, you'll realize that they do earn it. They get payed less than minimum wage without a decent tip. Think of it this way...they are basically your 'servant' for a half-hour or more. How would you feel after an hour of serving someone and getting payed $5 total for it. A 15%-20% tip really isn't that much. I know a lot of people that run restaurants. Always be nice to people the bring or cook your food...ALWAYS!

OP, there is no need to tip the advisor. It might even be insulting because some might consider themself as more white collar. I'd tip the tech actually working on the car if they did a really good job. Buy the service advisor guys donuts or something if they really helped you out.

Last edited by Cmike2780; 08-23-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote