View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:34 AM   #761 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
I meant in ND
of course I trust MrsKenchan
... dude... ken-San is not in, but you still gotta behave!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
the book round these parts , for obvious reasons would be called "Zipperz" ....for obvious reasons im not gonna head into ....just know that when i rev her engine and hear that purr its like marvin Gaye in my ear all over again "lets make love tonight"
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Lol nis! How do u know?! Yea-thats what i thought...(its actually kind of predictable-i usually read stephen king-).
may have to get some marvin on the ol ipod...lsten in the sex on wheels, aka the Z! Lol
God-that car obsesses me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
i think i have.... if i ever get around to meets, i think we can reach out the private areas............. you know the type.... the racetracks with twists and turns preferably thats closed off to the public.... mmm reving engines.......... THEN i might Whip yo A$$ down the straightway
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Lol!
After "50 Shados of Mu"... are we having "50 Blacks of Nis"..?