Thread: Z Day
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_370 View Post
Hi Guys,

I am not sure if there is a day already dedicated for the Z meetings... But
I really would like to pick a day and time for a regular meets... to get to know each other better, talk about cars... share the experiences, do a DYNO day...anything...

Anyone in LI, NY, NJ areas.. Feel free to respond here if you are interested,
and please make a time table of when can you meet. Below is my time:

Monday: Can meet after 8 PM
Tuesday: Can meet after 8 PM
Wednesday: Can meet after 8 PM
Thursday: Can meet after 8 PM
Friday: Can meet after 8 PM
Saturday: Can meet after 10 AM
Sunday: Can meet after 10 AM

So depending on how many people respond, and their time schedule we can come up with the best time to set the Z Day.

We can make weekly meetings.. and to make it fair... and diverse, we can set 1 week in LI, 1 week in NJ...

I personally would prefer to meet on Saturdays at 11AM... so that we can grab something to eat together... and go for a cruise while the warm weather is still with us, take cool pics and videos... and just to have the whole day to have fun unlike most of the car meets i've seen where people just meet, stand for an hour.. and go home..

Besides...I found the best Tune Shop in LI and perhaps in NY, CT, NJ area.. that is specialized in tuning the crap out of the Z's and GTR's + and they give warranties on their work

Anyways... feel free to speak up.. Hope you guys will be up for it!!!
Everyone from this forum is welcome!
I like where your head is at. What ever meets there are on the island I'll attend but I'll bring my Z... ZX-6R that is until I get my Z which will be after towards the early 2010 time frame.

I want to know more about this shop because I was thinking I'd be heading to AAM in all honesty for my VQ work.
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote