View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 10:11 AM   #1677 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
ALCHENG! hello! feeling better- still not 100% but better.
Ms.BC20... I hope you will feel 110% by tonight cos today is......... HUMDAY!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post

Morning everybody!

Hey Davey.... sup bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Gtr has back seats and probably matches the audi's performance, so it's probably the better buy, but the audi is gorgeous, seems to hold value better, and would get you looks om more than just car nuts. I'd buy neither.

Zr1, 911, sumfink like that

The biggest difference the two is... You need to know things about cars to like the GTR, and for the R8 is the other way… you need to know nothing about car but you might still like it....

Is this why many girls like R8???

They all like "Wow~~~ this thing is so pretty and looks like it is faster than a Prius~~~~ and it looks more expensive than my Golf~~~~ "

Yes Ms.chic... in fact... R8's mother company is VW.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
eww, well good luck bro!
thanks man !!!
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote