View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
Trust me I've been pushing this idea ever since I hopped aboard since the Open house was a semi flop because of the rain. As soon as this goes into prototype phase I will keep you guys updated with pics
Sounds good, I just want to hear it in person since that's the only real way to get an idea of what an exhaust is like.

Ever since I first heard the short tails on Randy's car, I've been wanting the same aggressive sound from my exhaust. Don't want to go through the hassle of taking off my Berk exhaust and then trying to sell it before buying a new setup. I decided that I'm just going to replace the Berk muffler with custom straight pipes, just like how the short tails are. Would have bought the short tails themselves, but they won't fit with the Berk midpipes.