View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #1674 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Gtr has back seats and probably matches the audi's performance, so it's probably the better buy, but the audi is gorgeous, seems to hold value better, and would get you looks om more than just car nuts. I'd buy neither.

Zr1, 911, sumfink like that
my thoughts exactly........ any of you seen on the Velocity channel in Direct TV, West Coast Customs (yes the same guys as on PIMP MY RIDE.. they have their own show and its actually really good).....anyway.. they took a guys Audi R8.... the guy said he wanted it to look like the Bikes on Tron.....so they chromed the entire car, replaced the rims with these see through "plastic rims" (not really but you get my point..see through)and then they took illuminated strips and stuck in all four wheels rims AND in the seats of the car itself.... thing to me was pretty sickkkkk looking!

apparently it was (at the time, not sure about now) the only completely chrome... R8

thinking it would look pretty good on a 370z (gun metallic) ... but not sure yet lol

Last edited by Nismo89; 08-22-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote