View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:19 PM   #2405 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Yes to the first question, no to the second.
I believe you described this issue with the HK45C earlier in the thread, so I scoured the interwebs for other reports of it, which I came up with nothing. So when you described it again I came up with the theory that it could be a faulty dec0cker or something in the safety assembly. After looking into it the HK45C has the same dec0cker as the USP so I searched again and indeed a 1911 shooter described the same problem as you experienced. But if you don't ride the safety lever then it isn't the cause. Maybe H&K had some faulty dec0ckers or had improperly assembled them...

Anyhow I can't imagine the SEALs would adopt the pistol if that were a common problem, so I still will go ahead and purchase it here soon and let you all know if I run into any issues. Thanks for the information Semtex!
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote