View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Redglare
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C172 Skyhawk GIII
Redglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond repute
Default A letter I wrote to Nissan north america (with reply)

Hello everyone, I wanted to share a recent exchange of letters I had with Nissan North America.
I also wanted to state that I am a huge Z fan just like everyone on this forum so please don't think I wrote the letter without any regard for the current and past Z cars.
I hope I don't get too much flak from you guys

and the best part is Nissan does listen to our feedback! so go ahead and send in your concerns and or suggestions

Thanks and drive safe!

Hello,
I would like to begin this message with the statement that I have always been a huge nissan fan and have owned over 7 nissan vehicles over the past 10 years, however this question/concern is about the current generation nissan 370Z.
I am in the market for a sports coupe and the Z just doesn't make sense like it used too, if you look at the competitors you are getting more performance per dollar then nissan can offer, there is something inherently wrong with this as I remember the Z car as an affordable and exciting sports car - I feel like the 370z has become more of a luxury coupe with outdated performance - for example consider the 2011-2013 mustang gt, it is only 200lbs heavier but has over 100 horsepower and over 150 torque more then the nissan Z, as much as I love nissan and it's products the Z just doesn't make sense like it used to, please make me change my mind for the next generation Z.
Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (removed name for privacy)

-Official nissan reply-

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for taking the time to personally contact Nissan with your comments regarding the 370Z! We are very excited to hear of your enthusiasm for Nissan and the 370Z! We would like to apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced and we appreciate your patience as we work towards the introduction of future 370Z models.

You have brought up some excellent comments. At Nissan, we are committed to providing an unparalleled level of service and we love utilizing customer comments like these for future consideration. Since we want to insure your satisfaction with Nissan, I have taken the liberty of sending your comments to the Model Line Manager for future consideration.

At this time, we can confirm there will be significant design changes from the 2013 370Z to the 2014 370Z, however because of the sensitive nature of our new product information, we cannot provide you with more exact information than what is currently shown on our Nissan News website at Nissan Online Newsroom.

The best point of contact to for up to date news on the 370Z or the potential future design changes is to go to our website to join our mailing list. By selecting the 370Z, this will ensure you receive all the latest and greatest news as soon as it is available: Nissan USA - Join Our Mailing List.

We hope this information satisfies your inquiry, but if you need any additional information, please let us know by calling 1-800-647-7261 and speak with a live representative. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 09:00AM till 08:00PM EST and Saturday 10:00AM till 04:00PM EST.

At Nissan, we strive to provide the highest customer service. In order to best improve our service in the future, we do offer you the opportunity to give us feedback on your Nissan experience.

Sincerely,

Luke
Redglare is offline   Reply With Quote