View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 06:06 PM   #2401 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
NFA items make up a pretty small percentage of the firearms I own. I'd have many bigger things to worry about in the unlikely event of a divorce.
Since when is divorce "unlikely"? I mean, everyone things "My marriage can't fall apart." But lets me honest...noone plans on it.
There are advantages to trusts, but not many of them apply to me to the point where I see it as worth the hassle. Just as easy for me to send in the Form 1. I'm still using passport photos I had shot 4 years ago, my fingerprints are electonically stored at the Sheriff's office...all I need to do is ask them to print me a couple of copies, and the Sheriff is a friend so getting him to sign it is simple.
Nice setup you have! I dunno, man, I simply do everything with a "divorce is likely if marriage occurs" mindset, both in little and small things, and it all adds up to a life that is pretty secure and well thought out.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote