Thread: 350z Mod Ideas
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

somebody from Z1 would be your best bet for this kind of info, at least the performance parts.

exhaust - how loud do you want it? yes 350's have "the hiss"
intake - i forget all the different aftermarket intakes for the DE style intake but i know there are plenty of gains from changing the plenum or doing a plenum spacer in combo with a CAI
wheels - pick your pleasure, my vote is usually on a nice set of volks. there was a cheap-as-chips set of G2's for sale the other day that were gloss white. with red brake calipers on a blue car, might look pretty good imo.
brakes - what OEM kit are you talking about, the 370z aekebono's? if so Z1 sells an adapter bracket.
head unit - my preference is pioneer. the opening is double DIN so i recommend getting a double DIN.

if you plan on driving in anger at all, especially in Tx heat, you probably want to look into a trans fluid cooler at some point