Thread: 350z Mod Ideas
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Default 350z Mod Ideas

Looking at putting together an upgrade list for the girlfriend's Z. Nothing crazy, but good quality parts and clean. Would like to keep this around $5,000-$7,000.

2006 350z
Daytona Blue
Automatic
Just under 60k miles
Stock all around other than we plastidip the wheels to see how they looked black

Current ideas to upgrade (and need help on brands that are good/bad):
Exhaust - Does the 350z have the hiss when you upgrade the exhaust?
Plenum Spacer
Intake - Nothing which might cause the intake to soak up water
Wheels - This I need help on sizing & offset, will stick with 18" & probably something black
Brakes - Plan is to give her my OEM BBK, what do I need for this to convert it for the 350z?
Head unit - This I will probably go with a Kenwood as she likes mine but probably something a little cheaper

Besides this I am planning on some good maintenance, automatic check, radiator, injector, etc. inspected. Just last week ran into a major issue that one of the tires that was on the car when she bought it was falling apart. Have to love used car dealerships who put the cheapest (possible used) tires on a car.

Any other suggestions or thoughts I need to look at with this car?

Last edited by theDreamer; 08-21-2012 at 12:53 PM.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote