Thread: Excited!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, I'll pay attention to that. thanks. I just have it set up that if i can't see them through my wide windows, I can see them in my sideview, but that means having them turned out quite a bit. That may create a blindspot where you say. good heads up. I drive pretty courteously and don't weave too much unless it's pretty clear and open (I don't want to be that jerk in the sports car driving like he owns the road and weaving in traffic and not getting anywhere really) so I haven't really noticed.