Thread: Excited!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #23 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
LMBO...really good advice. Man I thought Car and Driver was joking when they said that the blind spots were insane. They were NOT lying...I have cut so many people off unintentionally. Repping your post!
lol, that sucks. be careful when
Gauge your pass. Try to change lanes on a pass, don't change too often and learn to measure your car and your velocity vs the other car mentally. Seat position is key. Sometimes what is most comfortable isn't the most driver friendly. Example, I prefer a slight lean on my seat. But i drive my Z more upright than i like to have a better connection with my mirrors. I found with my seats in a slight lean? I wasn't benefitting from optimum use of my mirrors.

Play with the seat mirror thing till you get it.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote