View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 03:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Well I see it this way, I have driven 4 cylinder sense my fist car and that is all. My Z will be my first v6 ever to actually own. I have seen what they can do and am very impressed. But what I do not like is some kid that just got his honda civic slapping a bunch of mods on and think he is fast and furious. That is one of the reasons I am getting a z. I see it as something someone in my age would drive. Do not get me wrong 4 cylinder cars can be fast. It is just pointless and stupid to see them everywhere all supped up. One day I hope to have a v8 or v10 super car. It might not be the coolest to have anymore but I will get a sure pleasure in putting my foot down and hearing that big engine growl.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote