Thread: Car Audio 101
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 03:16 PM   #52 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

division, I do not think that many people know or have a volt meter nor will that help you rely set gains. You would need a oscilloscope for that which I do not think people want to spend 300 dollars on that and learn how to use it. Yes it is for new people and the best I can do is tell them to set it by ear. Some might be better than others but I am not going to recommend learning about 2 or 3 tools that will cost an extra 500 dollars to set it. I believe that people are capable of understanding what distortion is "or clipping" and how to turn a knob down so that there is none.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote