View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #4595 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

I understand the frustrations dude, but seriously any other day we could've dumped five on Sunderland. Cazorla oozes class, Giround made a brilliant run (and absolutely SHANKED that chance, but meh), Podolski I think might actually take a back seat to the guy if the cards are played right. I think the team is still in gel-mode because the preseason was such a mess. I won't pass judgment just yet.

I WILL pass judgment on Theo. First ball of the game, straight out of bounds for a throw in. WTF?

Alex Hleb Song to Barca...meh. I hear Rennes is expecting Arsenal to come back for M'Vila. Still not sold on that guy.

Wenger is public about wanting another defender, hope he's a fullback.

And while this is a few minutes premature, I'm about to pull the trigger on an Everton jersey.

HEY JUDAS VAN C*NTIE, AT LEAST WE DIDN'T LOSE OUR OPENING GAME!

edit: F*CK YES, EVERTON YOU LOVELY BUNCH OF CHAPS

Never, EVER seen Fellaini and Distin put in a shift like they did today.

Quote:
James Tyler: Ryan with the rain on the parade. But of course, he's right. It is just one game. But what a game. Schadenfreude for Arsenal fans who saw van Persie look ineffectual and lost.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 08-20-2012 at 05:04 PM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote