View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
cosmicdust73
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z Tour Sport
cosmicdust73 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
Just not sure why, with the advice with all the others who have posted, you would be so pumped to take the plunge now instead of waiting a mere couple months. It sounds like you had your mind made up but asked our opinions anyway.
Nah... I didn't make up my mind yet. Sounds like the best thing is to wait, however, all I'm saying is if they offer me invoice and/or an extended warranty. I may still consider the 2009. If not, I'll just walk out. Your opinions are helping me decide. It's helpful to know a lot of you were getting thousands knocked off when the car had just come out. This will make it a lot easier for me to walk out of the dealer if the price is not right.

I have my heart set on the 370z but I also took a look at the 2010 Mustang GT. Since I use the car year-round and live in NJ, the Mustang is a bit more attactive than the 370z because it's a lot easier to get a set of rims/snow tires for the car. (like I have been doing for the last 3 years with my 350z) For some reason (size of brakes perhaps) it appears that I may have quite a bit of trouble finding snow tires that will work with the 370z... that is unless I buy 19 inch Blizzaks and mount them on the stock rims. (not a great option) I was hoping 17s would work on the car but it looks like I'm SOL on that plan.

Last edited by cosmicdust73; 09-06-2009 at 01:57 PM.
cosmicdust73 is offline   Reply With Quote