View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:06 AM   #44 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
This is my car. There are many like it, but

this one is mine. My car is my best friend. It

is my life. I must master it, as I must master

my life.

IF YOU GONNA PLEDGE IT??? DON'T FAKE IT

This is my Z. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Z is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My Z, without me, is useless. Without my Z, I am useless. I must Drive my true. I must accelerate straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must outrun him before he passes me. I will...

My Z and myself know that what counts in this Road war is not the mods we add, the noise of our screeching tires or the smoke we make. We know that it is the corners and apexhat count. We will hit...

My Z is human, even as I, because itis my life. Thus,I will learn it as a brother I will learn its weaknesses, its strength,its parts,its accessories,its wheel and shifter I will keep my Z clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My Z and myself are the defenders of the road & track. We are the masters of our enemy drivers. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is Nissan 370 and there is no enemy, but peace!

That's how you PLEDGE IT baby paw.

PS. Even with an official Z pledge. The car is ONLY exclusive to its owner. Not the purchasing public. As much as that may offend some? Lol
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote