View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 09:46 AM   #35 (permalink)
GTMat
Enthusiast Member

Drives: R8 / Z34
GTMat will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scionide View Post
I'll be giving you guys a call tomorrow!
Awesome, we look forward to helping you with your project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyoldtayo View Post
you guys are more than welcome to use the pictures I posted.

So my review on the sound control is as follows. I have managed to eliminate some road noise! At slow speeds I can tell a difference in the road noise coming from the back of the car. I didn't cover the entire hatch/trunk area so I'm not expecting a drastic change but for 10sq feet of product it did quiet things down considerably back there. The bass sounds about the same, the one rattle I had(unknown where it was coming from) is no longer there so I'm happy! A weird side note, I feel like my exhaust sounds deeper now? When I downshift, the rev match throttle blip sounds slightly deeper. That could be all be in my head. Anyway great product, great bang for the buck as well judging by your Amazon listings!
Thanks for the review! If you wouldn't mind posting the review into one of our Amazon listings, we would greatly appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snea View Post
Thanks for the info. I'll be looking over the service manual. I actually started removing everything yesterday but wasn't sure about the panels. Then the ADD kicked in and I just started working on something else.

I'm looking forward to driving once the process is complete (if it ever stops raining), and from reading the opinions of others who already installed their sample, it seems likely I'll be purchasing more to finish the car.
Just let us know when you are ready to purchase the remaining amount and we will be able to offer a discount!

Happy Monday all!