View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #233 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
Well hello again from England. I joined this forum in 2009, but I only just replaced my beloved 350z two months ago with this machine. It took me a while to be convinced that the 370z was a step forward.

As it's a nice sunny Sunday, I slipped out to my workplace just now and took a few pics...

You may be able to see in the second pic that the steering wheel is on the CORRECT side - not weirdly on the left, as you poor people have it

Best wishes from the UK.
Lol! I see your Z also has a rear wiper-mine doesnt have that either. Cool photos! Thanks for sharing