View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #328 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Hey,

This is a good start. An idea is always a good one. Im IN with this plan.
Maybe we can start a small meet with people who have the same idea of setting up a new Florida Z group. One Saturday/Sunday breakfast would be nice.
I can drive all the way to Orlando or Daytona.
I usually go to Daytona 2x a month just to hang around the beach area and never had any luck of seeing a Z over there. Much less find wonder woman there.
Honestly I wake up 4am or 5am on Saturdays just drive around FL to have breakfast most of the time in Starbucks Valdosta around 5 to 6am.
Never had any Luck of meeting up with a Z.
Be back at Lake City by 11am and off to work.

Starting small is not bad at all....Its fun to drive early am I tell you no...party boopers around you can have all the road for yourself.

I would have love to join the Miami meet but have to fly to IL this Friday and be back by Monday. Tell me about being busy....but I do find time to drive my Z on weekends its my PROZAC.
Before I try starting something from the ground up and upset people, or hurt feelings....I want to try and restructure what is already there, but lacking direction.

Like I mentioned before be patient and I will slowly be working things out.