View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
On a hot start my intake temps are over 200 deg,it a real bitch to get it started but runs great with allot of power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
It's a pain. What is that feeling you get when you press down the accelerator, feel the power, and then feel that it is being held back as if someone took their foot off the throttle?

LOL... you have this hot start issue as well? I wondered why it was so hard to get it started and maintain idle for a half a second on occasion, and I thought it was bad gas.
The car I just purchased had a hot start issue as well. Sam fixed it though and I have not seen it have any trouble yet. I have only driven it 3 times though. The A/C does not blow cold at a stop once it gets hot. If I get it to the tuner this week I will look into the fans coming on sooner.