View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 10:50 AM   #32 (permalink)
coltrain
Base Member

Drives: Prospective buyer
coltrain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drallafi View Post
Couple things to consider.

Firstly, if you are questioning whether or not you like it, you probably shouldn't spend 40k on it. That's how buyers remorse happens.

Now that that's out of the way, a couple questions. 1. Was the A/C on when you were driving the car? My experience is that the A/C being on saps more power and throttle response from the Z than any other car I've ever driven. It really is a different beast with the A/C off.

That said, the 370 will always be loud. The acceleration, while not torquey, is thrilling when the A/C is off. The vehicle is sexy as hell, and as another poster said, you will have a great deal of fun if you add some corners to your test drive.

The A/C was on full blast when the salesman pulled the car up. I was more concerned about driving than figuring out how to turn it off lol.

Let me clarify a few things ... this car is sexy! I jaw drop every time I see one. I fell in love with the look when the 350Z came out, now every tweak on that platform is just gold!

My only problem was the test drive didn't match my expectations based on the bad *** look of the Z. I've watched so many review videos on YouTube ... and there's only good responses on this car. At this point I have no doubt its a great vehicle, I just need more time to drive and tinker with the 370Z without the added dealership pressure of ''Are you going to buy it? ... Are you going to buy it?''
coltrain is offline   Reply With Quote