View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 07:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Frye View Post
I went out to the garage this morning with some lighter fluid & a rag and some sharp side-cutting pliers and cleaned off the little colored dots on the tires, and then with the side cutters, clipped off all of the little "whiskers" sticking out of the sides of the tires on my week old Z. I always do that with new tires or new cars. My girlfriend said I had OCD. I think it's just part of the detailing process. I'm waiting for my order from Zaino to arrive, and I can imagine the look I'll get when I try and explain why you should rub a bar of clay all over a brand new car....

seriously, your girlfriend needs to dump your sorry azz real quick if meaningless stuff like paint dots and tire whiskers bother you to a point that you exhibit this bizzarre behavior you mention.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote