View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #255 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post

I cringe at the thought of blasting the dirt thats already on my car into the paint.

Also, you're relying on their filtration to do a good job. Guess where that water came from? That muddy 4x4 that went ahead of you.

Good morning all!
Hello, Mr. Happy!!!

For today it is Juke and 370Z washing, 240Z battery charging (and then replacement with a deep cycle yellow top next week). The highlight, of course, will be the Baby Shower for Colin adn Brianna at ex-wife number 1's house. It should be fun hanging out with my extended family for a couple of hours.