View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
coltrain
Base Member

Drives: Prospective buyer
coltrain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfixer View Post
I'll try and add something intelligent before the facepalmers and snide remarks make their way in here.

Last vehicle I had was a Jeep Wrangler. Fell in love with the Z right away. This car has more than enough power and better gas mileage than what I was used to. I also test drove a Camaro 2SS and you want to talk about a bloated pig, IMHO.

The Z doesn't have the snap your neck power but it is very linear and will get you in trouble quick if you are not paying attention.
That's what I was thinking. Compared to the GTI, I know the Z is faster ... but maybe the power delivery is more linear, so it didn't kick my butt when I punched it.

Talking to myself >>> On the drive home ... I kept reviewing all the standard features and level of refinement on the GTI which was purchased for 22K ... and wondering why the heck wouldn't the Z have all the same and for 10K more. Doubting myself and then saying F*** it! The Z should be badass right? Maybe I need to find a friend with a Z and take a drive to Santa Cruz ... explore the open road and maybe I'll fall in love!

Last edited by coltrain; 08-18-2012 at 11:56 AM.
coltrain is offline   Reply With Quote