View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #95 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Have a good time cruising

It's nice to have no work on the weekend, some of the Toronto fellows are going to a huge Z day today .... I really want to go too but I can't because of work....

Enjoy the cruise Ms.Pint!!!

Mr.Isamu, you are being useful?? Can you?? Do you???

No worry, we can be useful in this thread....Triple right ??

Ms.BC20..... GOOD MORNING!!!! I "see" you and Zweet with you everyday & night, I feel like I am Z-marry to you my dear!!! LOL

BTW, I've given the filters to my sister, she will send them out to you from Boston on Monday. You got my e-mail with the pictures, right?? They still shine... lol

Good Morning Everyone.... O.F.C.!!!
Sorry you have to miss the Z day mr. Alcheng... you can chat zweet w your newly threaded z folks instead-i know-small consolation but better than nothing

Mu cannot help being useless as he is hanging so much w us lately-you ARE the company you keep after all bahahahaha...

Lol! Zwifey recieved filter photos -ty! Discovered this a.m. The hubbys F-150 has K&N filters! Lol! He was not surprised at my purchase-dang lol!