Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 07:12 AM   #539 (permalink)
sboden
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blue 370Z T/S 6MT
sboden is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonZ33 View Post
one major thing i forgot to mention

worried basspro will only let us do it once, if at all. Their not actually benefiting from us being there whatsoever. cept maybe getting people to come inside, kinda early for that. Where as a day long mustang show was sure to bring spectators in.

bass pro starts getting as busy as a wal-mart on sat and sun @9

the smaller north lot, is actually under same management as starbucks and most those business are vacant or dont open that early.

did more counting on other lots
The Mustang club used the lot you would be interested in. It is not used very much by Bass Pro Shop customers. The Mustang club had too many cars for just that lot and also went a couple of rows all the way to Renner in the main lot. The lot by Kansas Sampler and Houlihans is generally empty and Kansas Sampler may like the possible additional traffic to their store, so that is definitely an option. I only work a few blocks away, so I'm pretty familiar with how full those lots get. The Houlihan's area does get full during their busy times which is not in the morning or during Saturday afternoons.
09 Monterey Blue 370Z Sport/Tour, Takeda Shorties, Blk Nismo Wheels, Blk Painted Top/Exhaust cut out, Invidia Gemini CBE, Southbend Stage 2 clutch, Lite weight flywheel, Zspeed HD CSC, flat black headlights. Previously owned 03 G35 Coupe 6MT and Volvo C30 R Design.
sboden is offline   Reply With Quote