View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:03 AM   #2547 (permalink)
Rooskey
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Alpha7 GTR
Rooskey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
ok, cool. Let me know when you start working on it. You will be my test dummy expert.

My car is on jacks right now. Found a screw in my RE-11s. So POed! They are building a house next to mine and those moron contractors make such an Fing mess. Leaving wood, nails, and screws all over the place. I'm putting the stock tires and wheels back on for now. That will give you guys a small chance to try and keep up with me in the mountains.

Thats a lame excuse. My front stock tire has had a plug in it for well most of its life. Just plug it dude. They said the worst part of the clutch line was getting it to bleed properly. At CIN they let me wonder around the shop and ask questions so if I see something I dont like ill let them know. One thing I really liked about the install is that they flush the system out of all of the old oil to make sure I have the good stuff. If not and I crash on the mountain cruise by all means please sue them on my behave and donate the rest to my sons clemson college fund (I dont know why he loves clemson so much)
Rooskey is offline   Reply With Quote