View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #101 (permalink)
3SeventyZ
Track Member

Drives: 350Z, 370Z, SRT8
3SeventyZ has a reputation beyond repute3SeventyZ has a reputation beyond repute3SeventyZ has a reputation beyond repute3SeventyZ has a reputation beyond repute3SeventyZ has a reputation beyond repute3SeventyZ has a reputation beyond repute3SeventyZ has a reputation beyond repute3SeventyZ has a reputation beyond repute3SeventyZ has a reputation beyond repute3SeventyZ has a reputation beyond repute3SeventyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zguy View Post
I think you will see many gen coupes embarrasing 370's. You can buy a fully loaded 2.0T for 23k, That comes with Torsen LSD, Brembos and vented rotors, 6 speed trans and all the bells and whistles of interior stuff like navi and 7 speaker infinity sound system, then put another 5-7k into the motor upgrading the turbo components and then be over 400 wheel. The 411BT is a proven platform for 500whp. I love the Z and I would probably get a Genesis if I had never sat in the new 370, but I am fully aware of the tuner capabilities of the Genesis Coupe. They will be a tuners dream and Hyundai has been very forward about that being their goal for the 2.0T R. Millen got a Coupe FREE to mod and its a monster... and HKS got a coupe for free as well. anyone that doesnt think this car is a serious contender will be sadly proven wrong...... just my .02 I still love the Z though
you can turbo a kia, but it's still a kia..
know what i mean..?

2009 Magnetic Black 370Z Sport 6MT