View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #170 (permalink)
Streetlife
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z Mont/sport
Streetlife will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary0x01 View Post
What I take away from this thread (so far) is that there are people out there that cannot appreciate a piece of art like the 370Z. There's gobs of diff cars out there, but the Z stands out and is an awesome machine. To 'hate' it or 'dislike' it, in my opinion is really hard, unless the are forced to drive the Z against their will and have come accustomed to driving in something 'way' better. People who do not appreciate a machine like the Z are lost/spoiled/crazy/whatever individuals who probably don't appreciate many other things.

I personally want to keep my Z and turn it into a beast, get a second car to drive around once I settle down. The Z may not have F.I. base headroom to play with, but it looks awesome, handles great (with a few mods) and is a blast to drive and basically has a lot of attributes that come for a lot more money on other cars. I think the value of the Z can only be appreciated if one understands what they've got, I don't want to be in any other car (meby a 911 GT3 RS 4 or a TVR T350C not sold in the USA) none of which I can afford, and I don't want anything other than those 2, so the Z is the best car for me as of right now
I agree with most of what you said Binary. I find it sad that a lot of so called car guys are really badge chasers, then cry when the badges they chase stay in the service department ( I still have love for Lamborghini and Porsche) . I love Nissan and loved Z's since i was a kid, the 370Z is more than i dreamed of. What a lot of people don't realize is that Nissan was focusing on cars much higher when they created the Z. The same can be said for the GT-R too.

Last edited by Streetlife; 08-17-2012 at 05:59 PM.