View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #135 (permalink)
Slidefox
Previous Moderator

Drives: A Pony
Slidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Slidefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZorS2k View Post
Change that 'might' to a 'will' and you are good to go

Seriously though, engineering school is no joke. Make sure thats what you want to do. I hated many of the classes, but love the people and connections i made.
Alternative Energy is where i want to be! I'm heavily involved with my company, and going solar. I have already been working with solar manufacturer's (such as BP solar, Sunwize, Kyocera, Mitsubishi Solar) to learn there product, and it definitely has my interest!!

The only reason it is "might" instead of "will" at this point in time, it I don't know if I will be able to afford it. My company normally doesn't offer tuition reimbursment, but i am working with the regional manager to see if there is something they can do.

Plus, my fiance is in college right now, and i am paying for her to go. So two school payments will hurt. Although, if everything goes as planned with her classes she will graduate in May.
Slidefox is offline   Reply With Quote