View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #2546 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
For the price of 161.00 bucks I doubt it (plus 200 for the retune). I did look at the DIY install and it didnt look that bad at all to be honest. It might be a little tight getting to it but didnt really seem like a big deal when I put mine on the lift the other day.
ok, cool. Let me know when you start working on it. You will be my test dummy expert.

My car is on jacks right now. Found a screw in my RE-11s. So POed! They are building a house next to mine and those moron contractors make such an Fing mess. Leaving wood, nails, and screws all over the place. I'm putting the stock tires and wheels back on for now. That will give you guys a small chance to try and keep up with me in the mountains.

Last edited by ClemsonWill; 08-17-2012 at 02:50 PM.
ClemsonWill is offline   Reply With Quote