View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #1435 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

So how about this quick story. Radioshack's ac unit is above their ceiling and is leaking water in the back room. I check it out, the drain pan is at a weird angle so that all the water is flowing away from the drain pipe and to a corner where it is overflowing onto their acoustic ceiling tiles. I lift the drain pan up and wire it up to stay at that spot, all the water starts flowing to the corner with the drain pipe. My partner Julio (who knows EVERYTHING and is NEVER wrong ) comes in and wants to look at it. I'm like "I just fixed it, this corner was lower than the others". He says "no no, I know what's wrong with it, I'll fix it, you just hold the ladder". Ok *******, do what you want. He climbs up on the ladder, indoors the wire that's holding up the corner of the drain pan that now has all the water, and it immediately falls out of his hands. About 40 gallons of ice-cold disgusting crap water hits him in the face and falls like a waterfall out of the ceiling, all over radioshack's products. Then we hear sparking and electrical popping sounds, and RadioShack's office computer starts smoking.

It was probably a bad time, but I couldn't resist asking him "did you find the problem?" hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote