View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 02:20 AM   #317 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
I have been heavily debating this in my head. I know how busy everyone's lives are especially my own. At one time the Zclub of Florida was huge and all it had was 350z members (it was 350z Club of Florida). Now we are open to all Z's which I think is better. Yet we stuggle to have more then 6-10 members at Monthly meets.

I want to pitch an idea to several Z clubs across Florida that range from the oldies (240's and such) to the newest gen (370). Why cant we all have one forum just like this one where each club is broken down in regions? I don't want to strip the prestige away from anyone that started one of those forums/clubs, so they can maintain a leadership role for their region.

With my job even if I ask for one day a month off they get annoyed. If we made each region have quarterly meets (not monthly) that would give enough time for our jobs to have the day covered, and for us to plan as well.

Then once a year have a ZClub of Florida mega meet where we all gather and have some fun. This would be best somewhere in Central Florida I feel.

Anyway I have a solid idea and many details I left out. The hardest part I see will be getting everyone on one Florida based forum. We have one already but activity is a problem. I will need alot of support and active forum users to get it rolling again. It will of course need to be restructured for this format.

After we have that I can start laying out my plans for the region leaders to follow. This may sound better in my head who knows, but I feel it can work and revive some peoples lost passion.

Hey,

This is a good start. An idea is always a good one. Im IN with this plan.
Maybe we can start a small meet with people who have the same idea of setting up a new Florida Z group. One Saturday/Sunday breakfast would be nice.
I can drive all the way to Orlando or Daytona.
I usually go to Daytona 2x a month just to hang around the beach area and never had any luck of seeing a Z over there. Much less find wonder woman there.
Honestly I wake up 4am or 5am on Saturdays just drive around FL to have breakfast most of the time in Starbucks Valdosta around 5 to 6am.
Never had any Luck of meeting up with a Z.
Be back at Lake City by 11am and off to work.

Starting small is not bad at all....Its fun to drive early am I tell you no...party boopers around you can have all the road for yourself.

I would have love to join the Miami meet but have to fly to IL this Friday and be back by Monday. Tell me about being busy....but I do find time to drive my Z on weekends its my PROZAC.

Last edited by Zoren 370; 08-17-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote