View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:10 AM   #137 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Ok, honestly, I'm gonna come off as a fanboy here, so be it. As much as someone can complain about its shortcomings, how do people not enjoy driving a Z? I understand frustrations with lemons or bad interactions with dealerships. But how does one not enjoy driving a 370z? Even if there are better options out there, the car is really fun!

Easy answer. Its not the car. Its the dissatifaction in peoples lives that keep them needing more and more. Maybe no wife, no sex, or a wife who makes your life miserable. Or being a single guy who can't be popular even with a hot car. Always looking for more to impress others. These people don't buy the Z for themselves. They buy it to impress others. When they come up short on impressions. They blame the car and have to move on to something else.

The Z has shortcomings... I agree... just nothing that can't be address quickly and effectively.