View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #118 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I could care less bruh... u know why? I'm happy with my purchase. I have sport pkg, back up cam, kick plates, all accessories possible, paddle shifts, mods that make my car a more compelling driving experience and I didn't pay out my azz... and I was super careful about the mods I picked. Me and the wife enjoy the car. I get compliments everyday. 99% of people don't outperform me when it counts.
I belong to a really fvkkin kool community of Z owners. And though we have Z haters and ex owners who feel they have to stick around to be some kind of reality check... (subtle trolls). Its still a great place. Most of us true Z owners who understand this cars philosophy and history really love this car. Guys wound up in stats and glamour mods hate this car.
It really shows that suburban status quo need to be materialistically superior to your neighbor. There's a bunch of fakes on here... Really knowledgeable one that can win arguments but aren't real of heart. Its a shame some of you find it so fascinating to have such negative qualities that you want to take part in subtle or outright trolling. In 3 years I will have another Z or another sports car next to my Z. My Z will be a 600hp tt
I'm not worried. While you are wishing you bought the 420hp muscle car to be the baddest dude on the block. I'm just enjoying my car and having fun.

The more you write the more your skirt gets pulled up. Stop doing it to yourself bruh. I'm done with you. If you continue making troll style comments, I will petition to get you banned.
funny to watch him come up with any excuse that he can to trash a car he obviously can't handle what with all the "feels like your gonna die in the Z when you push it" comments...please, for your sake buddyz all you have to do is admit that you can't tame the Z and we can all go on our merry way, i swear we won't look down on you.....maybe